If you are a fan of BBC’s Great British Menu watch out for Michael, as he returns as a GBM veteran chef/judge in this year’s series, judging Wales.
Other GBM Veterans include Tom Aikens, Lisa Allen, Daniel Clifford, Richard Corrigan, Michael O’Hare, Angela Hartnett, Phil Howard and Simon Rogan.
BBC TWO’s Great British Menu is back and this year it makes history as the Palace of Westminster opens its doors for the first televised banquet to be held in the historic House of Commons Members’ Dining Room.
In a bid to cook at this ultimate banquet the competition reaches new highs in the kitchen as past record scores are equalled then smashed. The regional heats see one newcomer achieve the highest mark ever given in the competition’s history.
This year the chefs are competing to cook at the banquet in honour of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II’s ‘Great Britons.’
Guest judges will include:
- John Williams MBE, Executive Chef – The Ritz
- Tim Hayward, Award winning food writer
- Grace Dent, Restaurant critic
- Amol Rajan, food writer, restaurant critic & journalist
- Lady Claire MacDonald, OBE, award winning cook and food writer. Owner of Michelin starred, Kinloch Lodge on the Isle of Skye
- Enam Ali, MBE, Food Entrepreneur
- Rosie Birkett, food writer & journalist
- Kevin Gould, award winning food writer