LOCH BAY AFTER LOCKDOWN
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE CONTINUING.
From Monday 2nd November we are subject to the hospitality rules in Level 1 of Scotland’s COVID-19 Local Protection Levels: alcohol sales are permitted indoors and restaurants can be open until 10.30pm.
The Restaurant is open 3 nights a week.
– Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays up to the 18th of December.
– 7pm dining time with staggered arrival times allocated on confirmation.
Set ‘Fruits de Mer’ menu.
– Showcasing the finest produce from Loch Bay and Skye.
– £95 per person. Reservation confirmed only on receipt of prepayment.
4 tables of 2.
– All tables 2 metres apart.
– Until further notice we cannot take reservations of more than 2 people.
THE RESTAURANT IS CLOSED 19th DECEMBER 2020 UNTIL SPRING 2021. DUE TO THE CURRENT UNCERTAIN SITUATION WE ARE NOT TAKING RESERVATIONS AT THIS STAGE FOR 2021.
Send a Booking Enquiry
You can read our Coronavirus statement here.