LOCH BAY AFTER LOCKDOWN
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE CONTINUING.
Update following announcements made on 7th October 2020:
From Friday 9th October we will be serving our Skye Fruits de Mer menu at 1pm instead of 7pm, Tuesdays to Fridays. This is a temporary change for the period that the 6pm curfew is imposed on restaurants in Scotland, following which we will return to operating as described below.
The Restaurant is open 4 nights a week.
– Tuesdays (until 24th November), Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
– 7pm dining time with staggered arrival times allocated on confirmation.
Set ‘Fruits de Mer’ menu.
– Showcasing the finest produce from Loch Bay and Skye.
– £95 per person. Reservation confirmed only on receipt of prepayment.
4 tables of 2.
– All tables 2 metres apart.
– Until further notice we cannot take reservations of more than 2 people.
DUE TO THE CURRENT UNCERTAIN SITUATION WE ARE NOT TAKING RESERVATIONS AT THIS STAGE FOR 2021.
Send a Booking Enquiry
You can read our Coronavirus statement here.